Testing for Lead lab / laboratory, provides professional health laboratory expert services for lead sample analysis, making use of OSHA, NIOSH and EPA test procedures. If you wish your own home or company tested for lead, get in touch with our laboratory today.
Why Look for Lead Testing Lab / Laboratory?
You should have to be concerned about lead. It’s a poisonous metal utilized for several years in paint as well as other products seen in and around our houses – read lead poisoning. Lead can even be released in the air coming from vehicles and commercial sources and type in water via water system pipes. Lead exposure continues to be linked to health problems from behavioral difficulties and learning problems to seizures and loss of life.
Several information about lead:
- Exposure to lead may damage children prior to they are born.
- Even kids who seem to be healthy might have high levels of lead within their bodies.
- Lead can get into a body when a person inhales or swallows lead particles, or paint chips or ingests soil that contain lead.
- In many instances, lead-based paint that’s in good shape isn’t a hazard.
- Getting rid of lead-based paint wrongly can enhance the threat to caused by lead direct exposure.
Do you want to find out more about the potential risks resulting from exposure to lead? Fill-up our form for details on lead exposure analysis.
Our lead testing lab / laboratory is open to serve you best.